Offshore Diving Services
Subsea Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) is an essential part of Interdive’s capability with significant resources dedicated to the Offshore Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy Sectors.
We specialise in subsea asset management including FPSOs, oil and gas platforms, offshore renewable structures, pipelines and vessels.
Delivering subsea operational and cost effectiveness.
Constantly developing procedures and capabilities in-line with customers, we work to keep ahead of the market in delivering innovative solutions that promote operational and cost effectiveness. Understanding the competitiveness in the market, we ensure all IRM solutions are completed on-time and within budget.
Subsea inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) services:
- Underwater inspection in lieu of dry dock (UWILD) surveys for offshore installations and vessels
- Pile wrapping
- Underwater jetting
- Subsea grit entrained cleaning systems
- Anode replacement
- Cathodic protection inspections
- Riser clamp change out
- Mattress laying
- Cable inspection and fault finding
Interdive's Experienced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) divers includes CSWIP 3.1u, 3.2u and 3.4u qualified inspection personnel. NDT divers all hold the relevant commercial diving and CSWIP and HSE approved certifications enabling them to support the delivery of NDT services.
Subsea non-destructive testing (NDT) inspection services:
- Above and below water inspection of structures and facilities which are project managed by fully qualified engineers
- Detailed forensic survey, inspection, investigation and assessment of subsea structures
- Offshore cathodic protection and ultra thickness inspections (UT Inspection)
- Scour, geological sea bed and river surveys
- Specialist engineering duties
- Emergency call out response for infrastructure inspection
Interdive works with clients to design, refine and develop equipment and techniques, to deliver efficient ROV cable solutions.
Interdive’s highly trained divers can inspect, repair and replace deteriorated underwater components, finding the best way to safely resolve potentially complex and costly problems with minimal impact on facilities and surrounding waters. Our divers can conduct pre-construction surveys, intake construction and maintenance, pipeline placement, anode installation, oil platform repairs and decommissioning, and more.
In addition to a variety of ship husbandry and inspection and survey services, Interdive also offers:
- Damage inspection
- Dry-docking assistance
- Propeller polishing
- Sacrificial anode installation
- Cofferdam fabrication and installation
- Keel cooler repairs and maintenance
- On-hire and off-hire inspections
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) and thickness readings
- Underwater burning and weld repairs
- Transducer replacements
- Intake cleaning
- Concrete placement and repair