Inshore Diving Services
Interdive Services Ltd can offer a vast range of civils diving services:
- Civil inspection & engineering, such as harbour wall inspection, underpinning, concrete repairs, sheet pile replacement.
- Ship husbandry including prop clearance of debris, such as rope and flotsam, sea-chest inspections and cofferdam installation, hull surveys and cleaning
- Salvage, vessel recovery, material recovery
- Lock & Penstock repair and replacement
- Harbour & Ports maintenance, inspection and repairs
- Dredging/Air lifting and debris removal
- Underwater concreting & placement
- Concrete jacket installation
- Underwater cutting and welding
- HP water jetting
- CVI and thickness readings conducted by trained, certified inspectors.
- Vessel Hire
- Reservoir Work
- Bridge/Pier Surveys
- Outfall pipeline installation, repair and inspection
- Slipway repair and inspection
- Underwater Support with Marine Construction Projects
- River & Sea bed surveys
We have specialist equipment such as BROCO, CP and UT Thickness Equipment .