The UK's most respected training facility incorporated in 1985 offers:
- Fully-equipped, modern, quiet, air-conditioned lecture theatres with state of the art training aids.
- Convenient location close to all amenities.
- Working "in-date" friendly, experienced instructors, medical staff, doctors & nurses.
- Over 30 years commercial diving experience.
- All grades of accommodation nearby from simple Bed & Breakfast to 5 Star hotels.
- Diving Bell & Hyperbaric therapy training simulation chamber with real-time video relay.
- Training & Equipment providers to the UK Ministry of Defence, Major oil & Diving contractors, Overseas forces and Coastguard Services.
- Approved by government and major bodies in the oil industry. Our training centre is BTEC approved.
- Friendly, helpful service.
- Quality + Best prices = Value for money.
All the advantages of on-shore location
Interdive is able to meet customer's training schedules on time to maximize cost effectiveness.
Training can proceed whatever the weather
Using permanently based, indoor equipment, delays through breakdowns are avoided. When required, however, various seawater conditions are only a short distance away.
Medical training with Diving bell and Hyperbaric chamber simulators
The simulators provide excellent facilities for training in diving bell & hyperbaric emergency treatment and therapy. We provide instruction and assessments under realistic conditions. Hospital Departments can be used for practical training. Visits to operating. Our medical courses include Medical Malpractice Insurance cover. We are the only training provider to offer all these benefits.
Purpose-designed and ideally-located
This all-indoor complex represents the best combination of facilities, equipment and amenities for training anywhere in Europe. Serving every sector of the offshore industry. Reflecting its established involvement in all areas of commercial and military diving operations, Interdive's training centre offers a wide range of facilities to suit different customer's requirements.
Click for larger image